Monday, December 14, 2015

Mechanic

Mechanic by Alexa Riley
  • Print Length: 175 pages  
  • Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1519328176
  • Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
  • Publication Date: November 6, 2015
  • Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B017OZY752

The Blurb ...

Everything was fine until that innocent little rich girl walked into my garage. Since the second I laid my eyes on her, all I've wanted to do is get my dirty hands on her pure body. 

There's one minor obstacle standing in my way, but I've got a plan. All I've got to do is claim her, and she’ll be mine forever. 

Warning: This book is over-the-top, insta-love. There's nothing but steamy scenes, babies trying to be made, and an obsessed bearded alpha hero claiming a virgin who will be his forever. If you want it hot and dirty, this is it! 

*whispers* There's a sweet smutty surprise at the end! 

****
I have to admit that I have read very few erotica novellas, and the ones I have read haven't even come close to this one. At first I was like, "yeah okay, so listen here 'caveman' I have a few choice words for you," but then after the first sex scene I felt more like this ...



I could easily look past all of the typos, and the less than mediocre plot, and even the fact that Penelope decides not to use her voice and becomes his subservient sexual possession, because she totally wants him as much as he wants her. He's definitely rough around the edges, but has some redeemable qualities. 

I don't think I will ever look at another erotica novella the same again. I might just have a new favorite genre and author. Off to add some more of her books to my night-time reading pile. It feels so sinfully exciting. ;)  

Try it, you might like it. No shame here.











No comments:

Post a Comment